Connect Me is a simple yet fun puzzle game. The task in the game is to connect all the blocks so that the joints link together by moving or rotating them.
There are 50 levels of complexity.
There are six different types of blocks.
Simple and beautiful user interface.
There are six specific block types, as follows:
• The red block cannot rotate or move.
• The green block can be placed anywhere but cannot be rotated.
• The blue blocks can be rotated, but cannot be moved.
• Orange blocks can be rotated and placed anywhere.
• Purple blocks can only move in rows or vertically but cannot be rotated.
• Brown blocks can only move in rows or vertically and can be rotated.
Use your mouse to drag, drop, or rotate.